Special Effects Film Makeup Artistry Certificate
Advance your Television Trauma Makeup Artistry skills with this next level hands on Film Effects Makeup course. These skills will progress you towards planning for Industry Unionization. Students are required to bring their SFX Kit from the TV Trauma course along with a few additional items. Kit supply list provided at time of enrolment.
- Course Booklet
- Digital Certificate of Completion
- Two Digital Portfolio Images (optional)
Total 18 Classroom Hours and 6 Studio Hours.
Available as 6 Hour Weekend Classes or 3 Hour Evening Classes.
- Review Course Outline, Pre-Plan Model and Props for Portfolio Shoot
- Professional Conduct
- SFX Kits and Set Up
- Latex Aging Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Bald Cap Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Facial Hair Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Third Degree Burns Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Fresh Zombie Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Decaying Zombie Demonstration and Hands on Practice
- Career Coaching discussion – Freelancing and Working towards Unionization
- Portfolio Shoot – Complete two looks (optional)